The MWPO9 appearance is complementary with the area/site luminaire bringing a modern architectural style to wall mounted lighting applications. the optics are specifically designed to maximize light in the desired area making it the smart choice for building -mounted doorway and pathway illumination on nearly any type of facility. to meet local requirement, emergency battery backup and a variety of motion sensor option are available.
- Solid cast aluminum walls between the housing and arm create a thermal barrier between the optical and electrical compartments.
- molded silicon gaskets throughout to insure sealing between the two compartments and ingress protection.
- Suitable for application requiring 3G testing prescribed by ANSI C136.31.
- Light engines are available in standard 4000K and 5000K (70 CRI) configurations.
- Scalable Lumen packages from 3,600 to 13,300 lumens.
- Tempered UV coated flat lens provide outstanding performance, uniformity and glare control.
- Universal 120-277 VAC input voltage.
- 0-10V dimming optional.
- Externally mounted emergency battery backup for operation in an ambient temperature is -40℃ to 40℃(-40℉ to 104℉).
- Estimated 100,000-hour LED lifespan based on IES LM-80 results and TM-21 calculations.
- Five-year warranty