Slim wall pack is available in two watts for a variety of applications including building perimeter, entrances, stairways and security lighting. MWP10 series of luminaries provides a low-profile architectural style with the power of bright, energy efficient LEDs. It has a rugged aluminum construction with multi-mount capabilities. 0° to +90° tilt adjustments. For a building that has a modern or futuristic look.
- Sealed die-casting prole for outdoor applications.
- Suitable for applications requiring 3G testing prescribed by ANSI C136.31
- Light engines are available in standard 4000 K and 5000 K (70 CRI) configurations.
- Scalable Lumen Packages from 3,500 to 10,500 Lumens.
- Tempered UV coated at lens provide outstanding performance, uniformity and glare control.
- Standard drivers feature electronic universal voltage (120-277V 50/60Hz) operation.
- Greater than 0.9 power factor, less than 20% harmonic distortion, and is suitable for operation in -40°C to 40°C ambient environments.
- Estimated 50,000-hour LED lifespan based on IES LM-80 results and TM-21 calculations.
- Five-year warranty.
- Security, pathway and perimeter lighting, Building entryways and walkways.