The MWP09 appearance is complementary with the area/site luminaire bringing a modern
architectural style to wall mounted lighting applications. The optics are specifically designed
to maximize light in the desired area making it the smart choice for building-mounted doorway
and pathway illumination on nearly any type of facility. To meet local requirements, emergency
battery backup and a variety of motion sensor options are available.
● Solid cast aluminum walls between the housing and arm create a thermal barrier between the optical and
● Molded silicone gaskets throughout to insure sealing between the two compartments and ingress protection.
● Suitable for applications requiring 3G testing prescribed by ANSI C136.31
● Light engines are available in standard 4000 K and 5000 K (70 CRI) configurations.
● Scalable Lumen Packages from 3,600 to 13,300 Lumens
● Tempered UV coated flat lens provide outstanding performance, uniformity and glare control
● Universal 120-277 VAC input voltage
● 0-10V dimming optional
● Externally mounted emergency battery backup for operation in an ambient temperature ranging from
-40℃ to 40℃(-40℉ to 104℉)
● Estimated 100,000-hour LED lifespan based on IES LM-80 results and TM-21 calculations
● Five-year warranty