● Rugged one-piece, die-cast aluminum housing with durable dark bronze power coat
finish secures the thermally conductive LED panel and electrical chamber
● Low profile, 3G vibration rated compact design minimizes wind load requirements.
● Housing is completely sealed against moisture and environmental contaminants (IP66).
● Light engines are available in standard 3000K、4000 K and 5000 K (70 CRI) configurations.
● Scalable Lumen Packages from 5,450 to 40,800 Lumens
● LED drivers are mounted to removable tray assembly for ease of maintenance.
● Optics is precisely designed to shape the distribution, maximizing efficiency and
● For the ultimate level of spill light control, an optional house-side shield accessory can be
field or factory installed.
● The optics can conform to dark sky requirement.
● Optics create consistent distributions with the scalability to meet customized application
● Universal 120-277 VAC or 347-480 VAC input voltage
● Standard with 0-10V dimming driver(s)
● THD: ≤20%
● Power Factor: ≥90%
● Optional Photocell
● Ambient operating temperature -40 ̊ C to 45 ̊ C (-40°F to 113°F).
● Yoke, slipfitter and wall mount are available
● Estimated 100,000-hour LED lifespan based on IES LM-80 results and TM-21 calculations