- Rugged one-piece, die-cast aluminum housing secures the thermally conductive LED panel and electrical chamber.
- Low profile, 3G vibration rated compact design minimizes wind load requirements.
- Housing is completely sealed against moisture and environmental contaminants.
- Available in IES Type III, IV, V distributions.
- Light engines are available in standard 4000 K and 5000 K (70 CRI) configurations.
- Scalable Lumen Packages from 5,360 to 42,000 Lumens replaces up to 1000W Metal Halide.
- Optics is precisely designed to shape the distribution, maximizing efficiency and
- For the ultimate level of spill light control, an optional house-side shield accessory
can be field or factory installed.
- The optics can conform to dark sky requirement.
● Universal 120-277 VAC or 347-480 VAC input voltage
● Standard with 1-10V dimming driver(s)
● THD: ≤20%
● Power Factor: ≥90%
● Optional occupancy sensor
● Optional Photocell
● Ambient operating temperature -40˚ C to 45˚ C (-40℉ to 113℉).
● Suitable for mounting heights ranging from 26-50’ in area lighting applications
● Round pole, Square pole, slipfitter and wall mount are available
● The design can be operated by one person to install the whole lamp
● Estimated 100,000-hour LED lifespan based on IES LM-80 results and TM-21 calculations
● UL wet location listed and DLC qualified